GLASS LEVEL GAUGES
Glass level gauges give very accurate level readings, making them the ideal product for calibrating other instruments as well.
They play a crucial role during system start-up.
- With Reflex Glass
- With Transparent Glasses
- With Glass Tube
- With Microwave Transmitter
CLICK ON EACH IMAGE BELOW TO SEE MORE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
(opens in .PDF format)
- The required visible length depends on the type of fluid and the shape of the tank.
- The visible length with a single glass varies from 95 mm to 320 mm.
- If the required visible length exceeds these measurements, additional glasses of the same length are joined together and mounted on a single bar.
- To ensure continuous reading along a housing consisting of numerous glasses, one or more housings can be placed on the side at the points where the reading is interrupted.